Travel Bug

Exploration takes a turn.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ummm.. yeah.

So... now that I bragged on and on about understanding the "link button"..... For some reason my super cool "post" is half way down the screen.
Fine. I've learned my lesson. I won't brag / "lie" about my internet prowress anymore. sheesh.

On a more serious note, 3M asked to extend my contract, so I now have a job for longer than the next month and a half! Woohoo!
P.S. Don't ask me what I do there, because after almost two and a half weeks of wowing management with my PeopleSoft skills I still have no clue what it is I actually "do".

2 Comments:

  • At 4:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey ewe, answer my email.


    ps. i know, im clever.
    pps. i know, i have like 8 emails from you to answer.
    ppps. what would jesus jew?

     
  • At 9:53 PM , Blogger jmporter said...

    Your blog looks pretty jank. Jank, in case you don't know, is slang for "really messed up." I learned it from a girl from Arkansas who is on the tv show, America's Next Top Model. Which Jamie forces me to watch. At gunpoint.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home