Travel Bug

Exploration takes a turn.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Change Language

Yeah. Okay. So I took that from the blogger page. Look. It's my last day of work, and I'm tired.


Things that indicate I am secretly already fluent in Turkish:

Bin Jenna. Bir Bira luetfen.

See? I can totally 1) Introduce myself 2) Order a beer....though nothing else, so all of my memories of Turkey will be hazy at best. Probably my pictures, too. Har Har!!!

I can also count to 19, and say 100. AND I can ask if there is any bread (and) milk. I know that should be "or"... but I don't know that word yet, OK!

All this after only six months of ravenous studying!!!!!!!!!


Thing I will miss as of 12:20pm today:


Chipotle Fridays (and Tuesdays... and Thursdays)


Thanks for making it a memorable three months, Chipotle.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love your blog! This is delightful! I won't write much now because I don't have a Fulbright waiting for me so I can't get myself fired. Still, I plan to see you Saturday and hope your days are as full as possible until then.
    Yo se can you see...

    Erdnuss Nr. 2

     
  • At 11:51 AM , Blogger erin said...

    So it was Chipotle that made Chipotle memorable? Seriously? Hel-LO?! What am I? Chopped liver (or carne asada steak...mmmmm...)?

     
  • At 6:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Jenna,
    This is Kelly Anderson. I was trying to find a way to contact you and stumbled across this page. Congratulations on everything, it sounds like you are having a great (and busy) time.

    You can reach me at anderkel (at) gmail [dot] com

    I would love to hear from you.

     
  • At 9:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Welp--I'll just have to have brownies waiting for you when you return then. I'll send pics lickety split. You know, if I had known you had such a thing for Chipotle, I would've tried to seduce you over to my place with the fact that I have one directly accross the street from my apartment!

    Loe you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home